Leading ERP platform for enterprise, business and company management
Priority is a leading business management system includes large and medium-sized enterprises, with more than 7,000 customers worldwide.
Priority is "off the shelf software", characterized by structured processes and tools that enable software adjustments with the ability to upgrade the system's versions.
Priority system is modular and can be purchased and implementated in stages.
You can use the software in two models:
Software purchase - one time payment for the purchase of software and annual service agreement fee.
"Lease agreement" - an annual fee for use of the software, install the software in the offices of the client or in SAAS model.
For implementing the software and / or for more information click here.
Moreover, it comes in a multi-year, multi-social, international support that enables various tax laws, currencies and languages at the user level. The system exists in several configurations, commercial and industrial sector depends on the company's operations. Priority system is suitable for a wide range of industries complexion: pharmaceuticals, automotive, medical equipment, service companies, software companies, contracting, agriculture, wholesale and distribution and many more industries. ZOOM - Priority's little sister is a business management software, which includes financial management and accounting, and is designed for small businesses up to 10 users.
Priority implementation companies develope adjustments for various industries and in many situations certain industries will be better to choose a Priority implementation company with experience in this area compared to another company. Sibud has extensive experience with a variety of industries but, more importantly, Sibud can is also a consulting company and can serve as the ERP project implementation manager from inside the company.
If you are looking for Priority software- Sibud Business Solutions Ltd is the correct place.
• The increase in employee productivity - every employee gets the tools to work more efficiently and faster. Each employee receives alerts / blocks of possible mistakes and can retrieve easily the required information for the current operation.
• Use in modes that are considered BEST PRACTICE - Priority system structured processes, from Eshbal, tested and used in thousands of businesses, re-designed and updated constantly by them. There is no obligation to use structured processes, but we can certainly learn from them.
• Control and defining business processes flow - when a particular process gets stalled (invitation waiting two days for approval , for example) - an email / SMS is immediately sent to notify the responsible person and ensure proper processes proper flow. In addition, each certificate system has a responsible person. Each employee can see at any time which certificates waiting for treatment and how long they are waiting: purchase orders for approval, calls Follow up with customers, deliveries to make and so on.
• process automation, saving manpower - whole process can be computerized and thus save manpower. For example, if a customer opens an invitation to the company's website, it immediately opens automatic invitation in Priority system.
• Reporting Manager to errors in real-time exceptions. Example: If Booking profitability falls from 15% - Email / SMS to marketing manager or completely blocking action.
• Ability to evaluate and compare costs accurately - you know in absolute precision how much does it cost to manufacture / deliver / buy a product / project / service. All costs are taken into account according to your needs: temporary workers and machines work, old products, the costs of import, export, transport, travel, depreciation wear, etc. You can also make a comparison of planned cost / standard against actual cost differences to investigate improve in the future.
• increasing control over workers, investigate processes and finding faults - automatic signature mechanism will let you know what employee performed what action and when. You can make a quick and easy overview of the processes, and identify the various stages obstacles on the road. Example: Shipping receipts in front of a sales order.
• Improve business decisions and learning business - you can easily produce reports that will allow you a 360-degree view of the organization with the ability to get into the particulars. Reports that enable management learning and improving.
Additional Features: improving customer relations, transparency and sharing of information, prevention of "islands of knowledge" in the organization, the ability to grow with the organization software, interfacing facing websites, barcodes, production machinery, presence clocks and more.
Finance and Accounting
Sales and Marketing (CRM)
|Finance||Production Management||Sales and Marketing (CRM)|
|Payments to suppliers||Engineering||Office Management|
|Purchase||Inventory Management||Managers reports|
|Industrial design on timeline|